Return and Refunds
Every product sold at Gemkart goes through stringent quality checks by our gemologist and quality control team. Gems are formed deep beneath the earth after hundreds and thousands of years of natural process. The inclusions which you see in a natural gemstone are not imperfection, but are part of nature.
If you do wish to return or cancel your purchase, please follow these easy steps.
- To cancel your order, you must write to us within 24 hours of placing the order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To return your order, you must write to us within 15 days of delivery of the order at email@example.com
- Returns are to be shipped by customer.
- It is mandatory to send products in its original condition.
What is not refunded:
- Customization charges like labor charges for making of rings/ pendants; certification (igi, gii) and prana pratishtha pooja.
- 3% GST.
Gemkart team holds the right to not accept returns in case the product is used or damaged by the customer.
To read about shipping, Click Here